We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocos local help

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,523 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Cocos local help

We stayed in one of the condos just up the road from Lizard Lounge. North of La Dolce Vita. maybe 2 blocks off the beach,.

Just North of where we were on the beach is a restaurant complex, rather small with hotel rooms also. Pleasant open air patio serving food and drinks. Perhaps a 4 or 5 block walk from La Dolce Vita

We found it late in our stay and were there maybe twice. On our return trip we would like to stay there. I can't recognize the name of the place on tripadvisor's lists of restaurants and hotels.

Ring any bells with any locals or other visitors??

Thanks

Lancaster County, PA
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocos local help

I'm not a local, but stayed in a private home in Coco last month...could you mean Cafe De Playa? http://www.cafedeplaya.com?

Right next to it is the Pacifico, but the way you were describing it, I think you mean Cafe De Playa. We didn't stay or eat there, although we asked to see a breakfast menu - a bit expensive, especially for 8 people. But it looked really nice.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,523 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocos local help

Softball-momma. I do think Cafe de playa is it. Thanks!

3. Re: Cocos local help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 22, 2010