We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airport is closer to Reserva

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Which airport is closer to Reserva

We're owners & are thinking of going late this year, 2013. I've called customer service and there is still availabity for Nov & Dec. Which is the closest airport? I thought it was Tamarindo? Is that correct?

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

contact www.tucanlimoservices.com you will not go wrong with them

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

I'm a little confused. Like you, I own a timeshare at the Westin. But, these haven't been for sale since about 2000. By your questions, it seems like you haven't been there before. That seems odd, unless you just bought it on the resale market recently. What's up?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

I bought it resale w/ another person a few years ago. As to why we haven't used it before, it's really no one's business. It does involve the rotting of the economy in the US & a life-or-death health situation for my husband, however. How's that?

Geez.

Edited: 2:05 pm, February 19, 2013
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

hstntx: I have to agree with you. If someone wants to know your circumstances, they should send you a Private Message and you can decide whether to answer or not. It really is no one's business.

I think spending some time at Reserva Conchal will be a wonderful experience for the both of you. It's a beautiful place.

I hope you get all your arrangements sorted out to your satisfaction. Let us know if you have more questions.

15. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, February 19, 2013
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

Actually, RanchoLasColinas, aside from the question about ownership, etc, you could probably be a big help if there are more specific questions about the Reserva Conchal. Not all of us are lucky enough to have stayed there much less have some kind of ownership, and you certainly have a good handle on all the details.

Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

I think this is a confusion between the RCI timeshare units within the resort (where RanchoLasColinas stays) and the condos that are part of Reserva Conchal, which is what the OP was referring to.

New York City, New...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

Hi, just wanted to ask , if as an owner, would you be interested in renting out a week to me? I am trying to visit this location with some other families in Feb. 2014. Would that interest you?

Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

@mdr0016 Check your message inbox.

20. Re: Which airport is closer to Reserva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 15, 2014