We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions with a baby...

Oakville
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions with a baby...

We will be staying atThe Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal with our 5 month old baby and we were wondering if there are any recommended excursions we could take her with us on. Any suggestions would be great! We will have a carrier and/or stroller.

ConchalFun
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Gear Rentals
Playa Mina
Beaches, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Aloticos Tours and Travels
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions with a baby...

A really good one would be the boat trip on the Tempisque River through the Palo Verde National Park. www.paloverdeboattours.com

Oakville
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions with a baby...

Great! Thank you!

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
203 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions with a baby...

The boat tour is always the best trip. I agree! Also the boat trip in the Stuary by Tamarindo is awesome since is only half hour away and you only last on these tour 3 hours, now some may say that you do not see much animals that is true but is closer!

Another trip is a half day Sunset sail on the Lazy Lizard or Marlin Del Rey but I know that the sun may be a issue but all depends because the boat has a cover and the breeze and music as well the Crüe on these boat is awesome.

I would also consider visiting the rescue in Nosara because you could rent a car and drive around to check the country or go to Las Pumas rescue center where you could see Pumas and Lapas. If you are sportif you may as well visit the Park Rincon De la Vieja, but you would have to carry for long walk your baby.

I hope these helps , I just try to help, I know others may agree or desagree so plese correct me if I am wrong. We all try to help!

Have a good trip at the Westin Playa Conchal

4. Re: Excursions with a baby...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 16, 2014