We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - Baby

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oakville
3 posts
Save Topic
The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - Baby

I will be traveling with a 5 month old baby to The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal on March 27, 2013 and just wanted to get some feedback on the resort and the amenities.

Is bottled water available? Are the electrical plugs the same as Canada, ie can I plug in a kettle to boil water? And lastly is there a store on site where diapers can be purchased?

Any feedback from anyone who has traveled with an infant to this resort would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - Baby

Bottled water available - but really no need since the water infrastructure in Costa Rica is widespread and the water supply is perfectly safe.

Electrical plugs are the same as in Canada.

Sorry, not sure about the diapers - but I'm sure someone else can help you with that.

There are small stores in nearby Brasilito where you can buy diapers but they will probably be more expensive. On your way from the airport, you could pick up some at a large supermarket.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,099 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - Baby

Yes to all of the above...for diapers maybe better if you bring some ...nice in case that you do not find your brand...

roaddvisor

3. Re: The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - Baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 11, 2014