We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oshawa, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

We'll be staying in Play Conchal next month and I wonder which is the nearest Canopy Tour to our location, in which forest or rainforest?

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
203 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

There are 4:

El Viejo canopy tour very good option with good service. 25 minutes

Cartagena canopy tour , good prise, also good for old people. 25 minutes

Pinilla canopy tour near tamarindo 35 minutes

Congo trail my favorite with the option to ride atvs,

Everyone around $45 each

Happy travels

Edited: 6:15 pm, October 26, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

The only one that is really worth it...Cartagena...

Of course nice canopy and zip lines...almost 2 hours away at Rincon de la Vieja Volcano...check Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin...really nice area for many soft adventrure tours...

roadadvisor

New York, NY
Level Contributor
3 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

Is there a big difference between the canopy tours that are half an hour away and 2 hours away from Playa Conchal? I'm going to be there in 2 weeks and I'm trying to decide if it makes more sense to travel longer for a better experience?

Thanks!

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
203 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

The zip lines half hour away only offeres zip lining , while 2 hours away you get more things: zip line, horses hot springs, tubings or rafting.

Happy travels

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

Good idea to drive a little ...you will get a lot more!

roadadvisor

CALI
Level Contributor
429 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

I was at playa conchal and the ones 30 minutes away were more like 50 minutes away, EACH WAY. only exception was the Cartagena which you actually pass by if driving from Liberia Airport, that one was 25-30 minutes away.

if looking for thrills and real long zin lines, do the one 2 hours away for a full day tour of hot springs and zip line

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

Pura Aventura is 35 minutes from Playa Conchal and offers canopy tours, horseback riding, mountain biking and Atv, without having to spend half of your day traveling..... 11 cables (the longest 560mts), an hanging bridge and a rappel

8. Re: Nearest canopy tour to Playa Conchal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 04, 2013