We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reno Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Costa Rica

We are leaving next week for a week long visit staying at the Westin in the Royal Beach Club area, adults only for our anniversary. Can anyone tell me what building or room numbers I could request? Do I need to make dinner reservations before I leave and if so do I just call the hotel directly ? We just turned 50 and are fairly active, what are some excursions that can be recommended? Thanks for any comments, this is our first time in CR.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Rica

Maybe a nice tour to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano......check Hotel and Hacienda Guachipelin...also Palo Verde great place to see wild life...

roadadvisor

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Rica

Reservations as soon as you are in the hotel. The guys at concierge for Royal Service will assist you.

AS for active trips , Rincon de la Vieja Volcano is a good option.

Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Rica

I would ask for Royal service 1 building, as it is a little more centrally located. Then decide your preferences for high or low floors, facing the pool, or away. Here is a map of the resort to help you. http://playaconchalcondo.com/resort_map.pdf

If you love nature, take the Palo Verde boat tour.

4. Re: Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, August 02, 2012
Edited: 11:35 am, August 02, 2012
Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
203 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa Rica

The playa Conchal is the best resort.

Costa Rica the best Democracy

Number 3 in the world

1- Estados Unidos

2 - Canada

3 - Costa Rica

No army the army is Our freedom

The local people educated and honest and respectful.

6. Re: Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 14, 2013