We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranfers to Paradisus from Liberia Airport

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tranfers to Paradisus from Liberia Airport

Does anyone hav a good suggestion on tranfers to Paradisus from the Airport?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tranfers to Paradisus from Liberia Airport

We rented a car and drove, approx an hour drive. I am sure you could take a cab also.

Cal
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tranfers to Paradisus from Liberia Airport

Does the Paradisus offer any transportation service to and from the Liberia Airport?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tranfers to Paradisus from Liberia Airport

I don't think so. I did not see any shuttle type service, although I didn't really look for it either. I am sure if you called the resort they could help you.

ontario
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tranfers to Paradisus from Liberia Airport

Take a look at this web page for the hotel. At the bottom (if you book through this site) offers a free choice of options including a transfer.

centralamerica.com/cr/hotel/conchal.htm

However, please check out package deals offered by a travel agent. I am in Canada and got a package with airfare from Toronto, transfers to the hotel, all taxes and the hotel stay for less than $200 more than the hotel rate quoted here alone. No one could find airfares for 2 people to Costa Rica for $200. It is in a travel agents best interest to find you the best deal and I researched rates very carefully before I booked. My travel agent bettered any rate I found online, plus got me a Toronto airport hotel where I can leave my car for 2 weeks and get transfers to and from the Toronto airport for way way less than the normal hotel rate.