We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon extras

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
knoxville, tn
12 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon extras

I am going to the paradisus on the third of july with my soon to be wife on our honeymoon, and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any honeymoon extras you could get there. I know that they have wedding ceremonies and what not, but I just wanted to maybe see if I could spend some extra loot and have my wife walk into an amazing room with flower petals everywhere. Basically just something romantic, alot of hotels offer this to honeymooners, but I can't find any info about it at the paradisus, someone please give me some input, thanks a bunch. dunkut

Suwanee, GA
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon extras

Dunkut,

First congrats!!!!!!!!!

You need to tell your travel agent or at this late state call the hotel directly and let them know that you are on your honeymoon. I was there in May on my honeymoon and we has a fresh basket of fruit and champaign waiting for us. Each night there was a floral arrangement on the bed. The first night they had flowers all over the bed and spelled out contratulations with our wedding date in leaves. Don't know if you are in Royal Service or not. If not make sure you get a silver wrist band which will indicate that you are on your honeymoon. Everyone will just do a little extra for you.

Hope you have a great time.