We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus May 28 to June 4!

Lake Elsinore...
Level Contributor
90 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus May 28 to June 4!

Hola! We will be at the Paradisus Playa Conchal. Any others there during that time? Do you want to meet up? This will be our second trip to Costa Rica and we can't wait to get back. Last time we traveled around and stayed at a couple different locations (Arenal, La Paz Waterfalls, Nicoya Peninsula) which was great. Beautiful Country! But this time we want a little less moving around, more beach/pool time and just take day tours out of the Paradisus.

Lake Elsinore...
Level Contributor
90 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Paradisus May 28 to June 4!

Clav! Hope to run into you and your buddie's. Sounds between all of us we can create some nightlife there. I also heard it is quiet there at night usually but they do have a disco.

Washington, DC
12 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Paradisus May 28 to June 4!

My wife and I are considering going February 12 - 18, 2006. We've never been to Costa Rica, but several people have told us it's lovely. Is this hotel worth it ? How is the service, the hotel itself, any difference between a Junior and a Royal Suite. Is the butler service worth it ? We also are considering going to Sandals on St. Lucia. So your review will be helpful.

Thank you....Michael

Mansfield TX
Level Contributor
125 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Paradisus May 28 to June 4!

Absolutely! We've stayed at PPC twice and enjoyed it thoroughly. I have a very detailed review titled "Worth Every Penny and Then Some" on this website. I did not use the Royal Service so I hate to comment but I don't think the Royal Service is not worth the extra money. The service we received was great. The pool has a separate section for the RS clients but we enjoyed simply using the swim up bar rather than having drinks brought to us. The Bali suites are supposed to be a little nicer but they had enclosed porches. I really enjoyed our open air patio. The regular shuttles were fine and getting dinner reservations was no big deal. PPC is a great place. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.