We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Nicoya iteneraray

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
58 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Nicoya iteneraray

Our trip will be the week of Dec 16. We will drive to the Nicoya Penninsula area from Arenal and plan to spend 4 -6 days there before fly home from Liberia. Every place I see in Nicoya looks so good that I can't make up my mind! I want to see leatherback turtles. There is a night tour from Las Baulas, however many people say they did not see any tutrles. Is there any area where there will be turtles? Playa Naranjo seems to mentioned but there is no information on how to get there.

We are also looking for places with good swimming beaches. Carrillo, Samara & Tamarindo seem to be strong choices. I was also facinated by the geography of gulf of papagayo. I am so confused now. Can I see all these places in less than a week?

1. Re: Help with Nicoya iteneraray

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 12, 2014