We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Advice?

Atlanta
1 post
Save Topic
Last Minute Advice?

My husband and I will be going to the Premier Fiesta on Monday for our honeymoon. We are both pretty laid back and aren't very fond of organized tours. Does anyone have any advice for an outing a little more off-the-beaten-path, that would get us out of the resort for a day?

Ontario
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Minute Advice?

hi, My husband and I went for our honeymoon this past November. I am soooooooo jealous that you are going to the Premier. Have a chicken burrito for me, at the lunch shack. I travel a lot and this is by far my favourite resort. We were in room 392 and the view was amazing. We went on the canope tour,but frankly we loved the resort, people, food etc so much that we would have been happy there all week

Indiana
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Minute Advice?

Congrats. on your wedding!! My husband and I are spending our 5th yr. wedding anniversary at Fiesta. We are leaving March 22 - 30. I am not sure if I want to stay in the upper parts of the resort. Can you tell me which area to request if I want to stay close to the beach and close to the other activities, like the pool, swim up bar etc.?

Ontario
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Minute Advice?

there are two pools. The 3rd level is close to the spa/adult only pool and the 2nd level is closer to the restaurant/pool bar etc. I wouldnt worry about location at all, the shuttles are always there and it takes two secs to get to the restaurant/pool bar etc. You can also walk the beach to the pool, which is a great way to burn off extra calories. If you want to be right at the main pool, as for the 100 level . This resort is a great place. I hope you love it as much as we did. Have a chicken burrito for me:)

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Minute Advice?

Is it Fiesta Premier in Punteranas or Fiesta Premier & Spa in Playa Panama?