We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Choice no longer flying to Costa Rica.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First Choice no longer flying to Costa Rica.

Hi everyone.

I received a letter from first choice on Friday advising that they have made the decision to no longer fly to Costa Rica. Which means they had to cancel the honeymoon we had booked for next year and we have now got to find somewhere else to go. The only reason they gave is that following a review of customer needs they have made the decision.!!

had planned to stay at the Allegro Papagayo and was looking forward to meeting JB who everyone who reviewed it said he was an asset to First Choice!.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First Choice no longer flying to Costa Rica.

Sorry P for your trouble

Have independently booked good Papagayo AI rooms

at cheap prices in the past

www.skyauction.com Costa Rica.

All the best...

Twin Lakes...
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First Choice no longer flying to Costa Rica.

I guess I don't understand why no direct flights would be a deal breaker. Living in the middle of the US, I guess we're used to it. There are no directs out of Chicago to CR, but as you can see on this forum, no shortage of visitors from the Midwest. Airlines worldwide are scaling back flights because of the cost of fuel, so unless people change the way they look at things with travel, options will become fewer and fewer.

BTW, I've heard from several people that Phuket Thailand is beyond gorgeous. The problem is we would have to spend a lot of money, 3 flights and 48 hours to get there. That's where I draw the line, at least for now.

13. Re: First Choice no longer flying to Costa Rica.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 10, 2009