We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport shuttles

Which Liberia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
victoria
Level Contributor
138 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Airport shuttles

Do any of the main beach hotels offer airport shuttles? If not, how do we get to and from?

Thanks

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport shuttles

There are not free (or even cheap) shuttles from beach hotels.

There are several shuttle companies -- where will you be going?

Rochester, New...
Level Contributor
69 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport shuttles

I'm curious about this as well. How much is a taxi for 2 from Liberia to downtown Tamarindo?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport shuttles

An airport taxi will charge about $100. We used Xplore for our shuttles from the Liberia airport to Tamairndo - $25 per person

xplorecostarica.com

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport shuttles

I would check out: www.anywherecostarica.com/transportation

They are very dependable, and you can book online. If you have questions, you can chat with them during business hours online. Very helpful! I think it was over $25 pp however...

**added later***

I just checked on their website...looks like travel from Liberia may not be possible now....hmmmm interesting.

Edited: 5:13 pm, December 21, 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport shuttles

Deal with local shuttle companies...some reputable tour operators...are not even in Guanacaste and they subcontract services...in a good old English they are just a middle men...deal direct with travel services providers NO subcontractors....in Guanacaste excellent and own and run by locals...ECOTRANS...

roadadvisor

6. Re: Airport shuttles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 23, 2014