We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wather in Liberia

Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Wather in Liberia

Hi

Could you tell me what the weather is like in July?

I am goingto Liberia on July 16 and see the forecast that it's raining. Is it all day rain?

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wather in Liberia

Mostly sunny mornings with afternoon clouds/rains....not every day. It has been sunny the last two days with clouds but no rain here in Hermosa

The forecast will read the same right through to November. They mean, some time during the day it could rain.

Ft. Worth, TX
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wather in Liberia

We returned from a week on July 1.

When we landed (after dark on the 24th) it was raining pretty heavily and we had to walk about 100 yards to the terminal. After that, it only rained in the evening, and never disrupted our plans. It rained most of the day last Wednesday, but not heavily and not enough take away from the vacation.

During the day, we welcomed the clouds as they helped cool things off - the sun gets pretty hot.

Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wather in Liberia

Thank you.

in Grand Papagayo do they have snorkeling gear or we would have to bring it with us?

Ft. Worth, TX
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wather in Liberia

I recommend taking your own. While the fins (if that is what you call them) are usually available at the beach, during prime snorkeling time (low tide), masks and snorkels may be hard to come by. My wife and I had to make the uphill walk back to the pool to borrow some friends' masks when the supply was short at the beach.

Snorkeling is not great, but good - worth going once. At low tide, we snorkeled around the "lava formation" that comes out from the beach. The left side, away from the shore was the best area, with a good amount of coral.

5. Re: Wather in Liberia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 12, 2009