We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upscale restaurants

Which Arenal Volcano National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Barbara...
2 posts
Save Topic
Upscale restaurants

Does anyone know of a few upscale or classy restaurants in the Arenal area? My fiance and I are having a small wedding at a villa outside of town but would like to have a nice dinner in a nice setting. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upscale restaurants

Check the restaurant reviews for La Fortuna here on Trip Advisor. Benedictus Steak House is one to consider - it's a little bit out of La Fortuna in a secluded location with great views if you go during the day. Also - The Springs is outside of town in a kind of remote location and you could hit the hot springs before having dinner.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upscale restaurants

We loved Benedictus! The Staff were welcoming, the food was excellent. Def get there before dark for the view! I'm sure they will work with you for a Special Occasion. When we were there they were setting up for a Private Party out front.

Santa Barbara...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Upscale restaurants

Thank you both for the recommendation, I'll see if I can check them out online. Any other suggestions are appreciated too. It's always nice to have some options. Cheers!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Upscale restaurants

You could also consider Finca Luna Nueva -- check it out to see if it appeals to you. http://fincalunanuevalodge.com/

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,815 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Upscale restaurants

I was up that way not long ago and ate at the Nayara resort. Restaurant is called Altamira. Outstanding food. Here is their menu from the website arenalnayara.com/documents/…menu-altamira.pdf great place for couples.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,011 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Upscale restaurants

Kioro nie locaion for a fancy kind of dinner

roadadvisor

7. Re: Upscale restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2015