Hello, I will be staying at El Silencio hotel next week and wondering if Hanging Brides and La Fortuna Waterfall are possible to do in one day (coming back before sundown). If so please advise on the following:
1) We wont have a car, which should be done first to save money on taxi fare?
2) Will taxis be waiting at both places to drive us back to our hotel, are they fair and reliable?
3) Other than potentially missing some wildlife, are there any other concerns with doing these two alone?
4) Will I be cold after swimming in the falls? Can I just dry off in my clothes or should I bring a change?
5) Any places to eat around the two areas?