We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renral car

Which Arenal Volcano National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco, ca
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
renral car

Hey folks:

wodering if there is any place to rent a car arounf arenal?

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: renral car

I think most of the car rentals are around airports and they're none in that area. It's a fairly easy drive from the SJ airport, we did it, and there's lots of options there. And most importantly, they're fairly reliable and you'll have the state mandated insurance.

Quepos, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: renral car

For the right amount of money anything is possible in Costa Rica. There are a few car rental offices in the Arenal area. A quick Internet search brought up servicecarrental.com with an office there.

Other more known agencies will be happy to drop off a car for you in Arenal (or anywhere else in CR) for an additional drop off fee. Just ask.

viera fl
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: renral car

If you rent in SJ I suggest Tricolor there off the airport (will save you $12 a day) and they will pick you up at the airport there location is less than a mile off the airport. I requested a quote off there web site and it beat every agent around. Do a google search for Tricolr car rental

4. Re: renral car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:48 pm, October 21, 2009