We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help and Rainforest Chocolate Tour question

9 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary help and Rainforest Chocolate Tour question

Hi, I am visiting Costa Rica next week and of course I am still changing my itinerary. We are staying in Arenal the first four days before going to Monteverde. I am traveling with my husband and two boys (8 and 10). I figured we could change/add things to our itinerary once we get there. So far:

Day 1: traveling

Day 2: Pure Trek Canyoning until 1230

Day 3: Rainforest Chocolate tour 8-10

Arenal Oasis Night Walk 530

Day 4: Real Cano Negro 7-330

Day 5: Traveling to Monteverde

So, Question...Do you think my boys would like the chocolate tour or do you think that would be bored? I was thinking of either switching the time or eliminating it completely and adding Proyecto Asis. Also, is there anything else on my itinerary I should change?

Thank you so so much for your help!!

9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Itinerary help and Rainforest Chocolate Tour question

I booked all my travel through anywhere costa rica. I worked with Rafael who set up everything. I am leaving thursday so when I get back I'll definitely give you an update on how it went.

12. Re: Itinerary help and Rainforest Chocolate Tour question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 18, 2015
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...