We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with hot springs or not?

toronto
Level Contributor
451 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with hot springs or not?

I am still debating between hotels and have narrowed down my search to two hotels with hot springs (around $130 per nights) and two without hot springs (around $85 per night) in late November. I think it would be nice to just sit and relax in hot springs in the evenings after a busy day of adventure. Or do most people not really take advantage every day as the springs get closed for the evenings, or too many bugs, or any other reason. For a 5 night stay the difference in price would be about $200. Thoughts?

ALajuela
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel with hot springs or not?

Hello

In the Arenal area there are many things to do.

My friends and I were in the area, what we recommend is an ATV tour, horseback riding tour, also hot springs and hiking.

To us got very cheap prices and above all a great adventure, the guides and staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel with hot springs or not?

hot springs! when I was planning my group's trip to CR we originally was going to book a hotel w/o a hot spring. Ended up switching it later on and so glad we did. After a long day of activities and hike we were so glad to jump into the hot spring pool to unwind and relax are aching muscles.

13. Re: Hotel with hot springs or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 13, 2014