1. You can fly to La Fortuna and take a taxi to the National Park
2. You can hire private transportation
3. You can take a shared van shuttle to La Fortuna and then a taxi to the National Park.
4. You can take a public bus to La Fortuna and then a taxi to the National Park.
5. You can take any form of transportation to La Fortuna and then get the public bus for Tilaran and get off at the road that goes to the National Park and walk the rest of the way.
Oppps ...maybe I have to ask...what Volcano National Park...? Or I missing somenthing?
I had the same question, roadadvisor, but made the jump to answer because the question was posted in the La Fortuna de San Carlos forum. But...... I could be wrong!
Isn't Volcano National Park in Hawaii? I'm thinking they mean Arenal Volcano! If that is it, Hattie gave you the answer.
There are several "Volcano National Parks" such as Tenorio Volcano National Park or Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park.
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.