We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Lagos Resort

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Los Lagos Resort

Hi, We are looking to book a vacation from Toronto to the Los Lagos Resort. Anybody know which site is good to book with?

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Lagos Resort

Los Lagos is a nice family resort. You should be able to book on their website: hotelloslagos.com/index.php/…stepOne

London, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Lagos Resort

Thank you. We were looking to book from Toronto with the airfare.

Toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Lagos Resort

Air Canada introduced a new direct service to Costa Rica called Air Canada Rouge. It flies out Tuesday and Fridays. It's cheaper and faster (no layovers) than regular Air Canada fares and only a little bit more expensive than the specialty airlines. I'm so glad I found it before I book my flight. It was $30 more expensive than the next cheapest airfare but it was direct (saved me 2 hours).

You can check if they have any vacation packages.

4. Re: Los Lagos Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...