We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Lagos Resort

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Los Lagos Resort

Hi, We are looking to book a vacation from Toronto to the Los Lagos Resort. Anybody know which site is good to book with?

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Lagos Resort

Los Lagos is a nice family resort. You should be able to book on their website: hotelloslagos.com/index.php/…stepOne

London, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Lagos Resort

Thank you. We were looking to book from Toronto with the airfare.

Toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Lagos Resort

Air Canada introduced a new direct service to Costa Rica called Air Canada Rouge. It flies out Tuesday and Fridays. It's cheaper and faster (no layovers) than regular Air Canada fares and only a little bit more expensive than the specialty airlines. I'm so glad I found it before I book my flight. It was $30 more expensive than the next cheapest airfare but it was direct (saved me 2 hours).

You can check if they have any vacation packages.

4. Re: Los Lagos Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...