We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

Hi! We are traveling in La Fortuna Thurs-Sun next week. Are there any special activities that we might enjoy due to the holiday? We have two kids (3 and 8) and 4 adults.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

And I see some other forum posts addressed this topic...my apologies for not searching as well as I should have! Any additional info is still appreciated. :)

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

There is an Easter Egg hunt for little kids...I missed it last year but I'm hoping to go and take photos this year! :-) I'll ask my friends in La Fortuna that have friends and let you know as soon as possible. :-)

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

Ha ha...meant to say my friends that have KIDS. :-) I already e-mailed them...will let you know! :-)

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

Thanks! My kids would LOVE that.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

March 31st at 11:00am in the main town square is when the Easter Egg Hunt will be...I'll be there to take some photos. :-) Enjoy!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

Thanks so much! Maybe we'll see you there!

La Fortuna
Level Contributor
16 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

Hola stefst -

Your kids are going to have a blast in the Arenal Area! Just as The_Villla_Hermosa mentioned, this year La Fortuna is celebrating the 7th-annual Easter Egg Hunt in the Central Park. It's going to be tons of fun with a drawing contest for local school children, a Pet Parade, clowns, prizes, snacks, music and much more! It'll officially start as soon as mass lets out (around 11am.) We look forward to having you and your children there!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

How fun! Thanks for clarifying the time too. By the way, is anything taking place before Easter Sunday?

9. Re: Any Easter-related activities next week in Arenal area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 24, 2014