We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Club Rio tubing at The Spring!

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Club Rio tubing at The Spring!

Has anyone done the river tubing at the springs? Wondering how rhe tubing was and if its worthwhile. Thanks

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
11. Re: Club Rio tubing at The Spring!

Are kids (age 11) allowed to do this?

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
848 posts
265 reviews
12. Re: Club Rio tubing at The Spring!

I don't remember seeing any age limit on the brochures nor did I hear anyone mention an age limit while we were there. There was some teenagers doing the activities while we were there, but they did look to be 15 or 16. I would suggest that you contact them and verify if there is an age limit. The contact information is: daytourreservations@thespringscostarica.com or you can call 954-727-8333 in the U.S. or 506-24-01-33-00 in Costa Rica.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
Level Contributor
5,467 posts
153 reviews
13. Re: Club Rio tubing at The Spring!

I didn't see any age restrictions either. I don't see any reason at all that an 11 year old couldn't do that, but good advice to just e-mail them and confirm. They're pretty responsive to e-mails.

14. Re: Club Rio tubing at The Spring!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...