We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything within walking distance of El Silencio del Campo?

Bloomington, Indiana
Level Contributor
24 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Anything within walking distance of El Silencio del Campo?

Does anyone know if there is anything that is within walking distance of El Silencio del Campo? We are thinking about staying there at the end of May and wondering how far it is to the La Fortuna Waterfall and any other hiking. We will have a rental car so it is not a deal-breaker if there isn't anything within walking distance. The other activities we are interested in will provide us with transfer to and from the activities. Besides El Silencio del Campo, is there a better hotel in the area that offers hot springs and complimentary breakfast within the same price range? Thanks for any help you can provide!

michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anything within walking distance of El Silencio del Campo?

Rio toro. My family with two teens did it just fine. Great thrills.

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anything within walking distance of El Silencio del Campo?

My boyfriend's first whitewater experience was on Rio Toro and he did fine. He did get tossed out of the boat but that was part of the fun. There were some segments that were restful. I personally would not describe it as constant adrenaline.

13. Re: Anything within walking distance of El Silencio del Campo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 am, June 19, 2013