We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Jose - Arenal - Manuel Antonio - renting car from Adobe

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
San Jose - Arenal - Manuel Antonio - renting car from Adobe

Hi. Our current plans are for a reservation with Adobe car rental for travel from the San Jose airport to Arenal for 3 nights, and then to drop the car off in Quepos/MA on arrival and use taxis/buses/walking to get around there for remainder of the trip.

My question is about Adobe - are they a good, reputable company? Reason I ask is that I have seen recommendations in this forum for just about all other car rental companies, but not on this one...

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Arenal Lodge
Arenal Lodge
901 Reviews
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
Quepos
Quepos
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: San Jose - Arenal - Manuel Antonio - renting car from Adobe

Adobe is a very good company. Ask for Nelson Chacón, he always helps me whenever I need assistance....

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,220 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Jose - Arenal - Manuel Antonio - renting car from Adobe

Maybe one of the best local companies to deal with.

100% costarican!

roadadvisor

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

3. Re: San Jose - Arenal - Manuel Antonio - renting car from Adobe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:35 am, June 01, 2010