We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arenal Nayara ???

california
Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
arenal Nayara ???

Getting ready to book this property for Dec. can anybody tell me the difference between the Nayara suites and the regular rooms there is about a 70 dollar difference, also the most senic but quick way from SJO to Arenal

Thank You

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arenal Nayara ???

www.arenalnayara.com suites lots better

www.mapcostarica.com

quickest via San Ramon little more scenic via Sarchi

have fun,

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: arenal Nayara ???

Stayed at Arenal Nayara last November you won't be disappointed, the hotel is beautiful and peaceful but prepared for rain and for it to possibly not get very warm. The locals said it doesn't get that warm there for most of the year.

There is no quick way to get around anywhere in Costa Rica so if you want fast take the little mini plane from SJO directly to Arenal. When it rains they often have landslides that close the roads, it happened to us. If you have more than half a day to kill and want to go the scenic route you can make a reservation with Interbus http://www.interbusonline.com/ or the grayline http://www.graylinecostarica.com/ We took grayline and without knowing it it was also a tour van so we stopped in some small town that seemed really out of the way and added at least an additional hour to our drive but it was a very scenic drive, although long. I wouldn't drive myself between cities, the roads can be dangerous, there are very few road signs and it rains a lot causing landslides. Once in Arenal I would suggest renting a car because you need one to get anywhere and the taxis are expensive. Have fun, it's beautiful in Arenal! And don't miss the hot springs, soooo nice.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,169 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: arenal Nayara ???

Very simple to answer your question...if the regular rooms are nice...very nice...you can imagine how the suites are...love the place I already satyed there about 3 times...

Two choices to get there by Zarcero and by San Ramon...more senic...by Zarcero...quicker by San Ramon...

If you go by Zarcero...stop at Rancho de Ceci...the best typical food...and she is a really a nice person...

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

4. Re: arenal Nayara ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, December 18, 2009