We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant at Nayara Arenal Hotel

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant at Nayara Arenal Hotel

My husband and I are traveling to the Nayara Garden Hotel in Arenal. We are wondering about the food at the hotel. We are not seafood eaters. Can someone give me some specifics about what kind of food is available there, and some general idea of pricing.

Thanks!

texas
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant at Nayara Arenal Hotel

My husband and I stayed at the Nayara a couple of weeks ago and loved the hotel. We had dinner at the Naraya the night we arrived. The service was wonderful. The food was ok, but not spectacular. I would eat there again if I just didn't want to get in the car and go, but there are lots of restaurants in the area. Don't write off the restaurant at the Nayara, but try to explore all the area has to offer. The Nayara does have things on the menu other than seafood -- chicken, steaks, salads, and the pricing is maybe a little more expensive than some restaurants, but certainly not exorbitant.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant at Nayara Arenal Hotel

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I wanted to know! We are very excited!

3. Re: Restaurant at Nayara Arenal Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 29, 2009