We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation

idaho
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
transportation

Would you recommend Interbus shuttle service?

RideCR
Taxis & Shuttles
Costa Rica Nature Guides-Tours and Transfers
Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
Seven Tours Costa Rica
Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Cultural Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
288 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation

Yes very much!!! I just returned and used Interbus to get around.....reliable and good price!!!

idaho
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation

Thank you. Did you have to book ahead, or were you able to arrange transport while you were there?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
288 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation

I was able to book the leg from Arenal to SJO once I was there.....went to the Interbus office right in the town of LaFortuna....no problem. I did the taxi-boat-taxi from Monteverde to Arenal and this I did book before I left only because it was my only day to travel between these places and didn't want to be disappointed. I flew from SJO to Quepos/Manuel Antonio with Sansa Air and this type of transportation is good too and pretty reasonable - book ahead for this for sure!!!

Let me know if I can help out with anything else!

idaho
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation

Thanks again, it's nice to know we can get around without everything reserved ahead.

5. Re: transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, September 23, 2009