We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SkyTrek/Adventure&Mistico Hang Bridges Combo Tour- from AOL

long island , new...
Level Contributor
201 posts
12 reviews
SkyTrek/Adventure&Mistico Hang Bridges Combo Tour- from AOL

Single mom and 2 kids (20 &22 ).

We are staying at AOL. I want to be able to go one morning 1st to Mistico Hanging Bridges (from reading sounds like morning best for wildlife spotting- time ? ) and directly afterward to Sky Trek by Sky Adventure for zip lining.

We are staying at AOL . We will not have a car and want to be picked up. Or can we take cabs : one from AOL to Mistico ( do we need a guide to find wildlife?) and can they call us a cab and take us to Sky Trek ?

I have read good things about Erick Guzman as a guide at Mistico - does he pick up etc?

Trying to figure out best way to do this car less.

Also can I go to Sky adventure with the tour but not do zip line ( double knee replacements - might not be best idea) or can I take cable car up and stay on and go back down ?

1 reply
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: SkyTrek/Adventure&Mistico Hang Bridges Combo Tour- from AOL

The FAQs of Sky Adventure Arenal have a section "Where is Transportation provided?: https://skyadventures.travel/faq/ . We found them fast to reply to e-mail inquiries.

They pick up, for an additional fee, per person, about 15 min before your tour time, as they r located close to AOL. If it helps, taxi between AOL and La Fortuna is US30 per car one way. A scheduled local shuttle from AOL to/from La Fortuna is US$8 pp each way (https://www.arenalobservatorylodge.com/shared-shuttle-arenal-observatory-lodge-la-fortuna-town ). Remember to leave time to enjoy the property of AOL itself, book their free guided walk in AM (8:30 am), visit the Observation tower, the frog pond, the waterfall, possibly go horseback riding, as they have own stables, etc.

Reply to: SkyTrek/Adventure&Mistico Hang Bridges Combo Tour- from AOL
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted