We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel agencies

Alajuela, Costa Rica
9 posts
Save Topic
Travel agencies

Hi, does anyone can help me to find a realable and quick processing of documents? planning to visit Canada... Thank you

Canada
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel agencies

Good News... Canada recently opened an Embassy in San Jose. Here is a link to their web site with all contact information including the "address" if you want to go there. canadainternational.gc.ca/costa_rica/offices…

Alajuela, Costa Rica
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel agencies

Thanks for the reply, what I mean is that any particular name of the agency and address here in Alajuela please , thanks......

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel agencies

What documents are you talking about, Janette? If you need a visa for visiting Canada, you will need to go to the Canadian Embassy for that. Maybe call them first to see what paperwork you need to have.

Canada
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel agencies

Are you Costa Rican? If so, I know there are agencies that will help you with the logistics for a fee but you can do it yourself. I have e some Tico friends who used one and will ask them the name but it was in San Jose, and they just went that route because they had limited time and they could easily afford it.

Edited: 7:09 pm, October 31, 2013
Alajuela, Costa Rica
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel agencies

Thanks again for the reply, Yap Im here in Alajuela. It´s not that I don´t have time to process but I believe that it is easier if I can get thrusome help thru agencies who are processing the visas and am not really particular the places here in Costa Rica... will appreciate your help in that matter. . thanks again

6. Re: Travel agencies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 02, 2014