We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to eat in ran ramon?

Which Alajuela hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
2 posts
Save Topic
places to eat in ran ramon?

Any suggestions on places to eat in the town of San Ramon? And/or things to do during the day in the town. I read that there is a good museum there but it is currently closed...

Thank you!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
877 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to eat in ran ramon?

I don't remember the name of the cafe, but when you exit from the Pan American highway into San Ramon, you will go past the "new" mall on the right to I think either the first or second red light. There is a petrol station on the corner. Take a right and go about two blocks or so. The cafe is on the right. The food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. It was the best we found in the area.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to eat in ran ramon?

In downtown San Ramon... alot of good SODAS!! try a good casado/...about $ 3.00 rice, beans, some salad..chicken..or beef...or pasta...etc...and a drink!!

R.A Luis

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

3. Re: places to eat in ran ramon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, September 03, 2009