We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting 17 yr old girl to tuscaloosa from birmingham

Which Tuscaloosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, Cal.
Level Contributor
133 posts
97 reviews
getting 17 yr old girl to tuscaloosa from birmingham

my daughter wants to fly in to see her friend. the friend is a freshman and does not have a car. neiher are old enough to rent a car. are there car services or public tansport or supper shuttle? what would you recommend to get her safely down to campus. She is a seasoned traveler so that is not an issue. thanks

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
1 post
1. Re: getting 17 yr old girl to tuscaloosa from birmingham

I would suggest contact Crown Limo Service and see about renting a car to pick her up.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
506 reviews
2. Re: getting 17 yr old girl to tuscaloosa from birmingham

I would also suggest having your daughter's friend have a friend take her to Birmingham to pick up your daughter and take her back at the right time. Most college kids need extra money and Birmingham to Tuscaloosa is not that far. You could pay her friend much less than you would a shuttle service.

3. Re: getting 17 yr old girl to tuscaloosa from birmingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, March 30, 2015