We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

changning district

kent, england
5 posts
Save Topic
changning district

I will need to be near the Shanghai International Gymnastics Centre which is in the Changning District next October. Can anyone recommend a good, hotel nearby which possibly has lesuire facilities

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: changning district

What budget range?

kent, england
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: changning district

Not sure what is the approximate cost of a three/four star hotel in this district?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: changning district

You might want to consider Mayfair Hotel or Royalton Hotel. I think rooms at those would be around 600-800 RMB onwards, assuming you're not coming in the 1st week of October.

kent, england
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: changning district

Yes I will be! Is there something happening then!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: changning district

Bad timing, you're coming in the National Day holiday week when it would be more crowded and less discounts for accommodation. If there's something special happening at the Gymnastics Centre then it would just exacerbate the situation.

6. Re: changning district

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 18, 2009