We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xiamen Airlines

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Xiamen Airlines

How do you book a ticket on Xiamen Airlines (MF). I am worried about waiting until my arrival in Guangzhou for a flight from Guangzhou to Fuzhou. They may be full if I want to take the flight within 2 days of my arrival. There are other flights with China Southern however not in the evening, Nov. 30th, 7:45 pm. I also want to book a flight with them for Fuzhou to Ningbo Dec. 2nd early am. Can you offer any suggestions? Do you think the conceirge at the White Swan Hotel can do this?

Thanks again for your insight.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Xiamen Airlines

Right now it's not a peak travel season, so I don't think you'll have any problems booking tickets.

However, if you just want to be doubly sure, email Jacky at jacky@lotusholiday.com and ask him to help with the tickets (Guangzhou -- Fuzhou and Fuzhou -- Ningbo) -- his office is at Haizhu Square and he'll deliver to you. He's a well-trusted ticket agent of a good friend who used to live with her family in Guangzhou, they recently moved back to Canada after living there for quite a few years.

2. Re: Xiamen Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, August 20, 2009