We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal tour guide in Shanghai

Los Angeles
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Personal tour guide in Shanghai

Hi there,

I'm going to Shanghai for the first time and would like to hire personal tour guide/interpretor while I'm staying in Shanghai. Any recommendation how and where to look for personal guide? I just need city tour companion for shopping and sightseeing.

Thanks!!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Personal tour guide in Shanghai

Advertising isn't allowed in this forum, so whoever replies to you might just end up getting their post zapped. Would you have an email address please?

Los Angeles
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Personal tour guide in Shanghai

My e-mail address is jellybean78@sbcglobal.net I'll be in Shanghai from Oct 31-Nov 4 06. Thanks!!

Ballymena NI
Level Contributor
108 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Personal tour guide in Shanghai

HI Ellyse,

I plan to be in Shanghai from Nov 7 to 10.

I am thinking the same as Jellybean about a guide. Any idea of the costs involved etc? Id really like to see the main sights and do some shopping too.

My email address is

grahamis43@yahoo.com

Many thanks,

Graham.

PS

Thanks for all the info. you provide on here, really amazing!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Personal tour guide in Shanghai

Thanks for the compliments, I try my best. :)

5. Re: Personal tour guide in Shanghai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, August 19, 2009