We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hua Ting Guest House

Malaysia
4 posts
Save Topic
Hua Ting Guest House

I am planning to visit Shanghai in December and was wondering if Hua Ting Guest House is a good place to stay. There aren't many reviews about the place on the net. Wonder if anyone can help me?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hua Ting Guest House

Any particular reason for picking that place?

Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hua Ting Guest House

hi, no reason really. I just want a place that is not too expensive and is located near the underground and some shopping. I have seen a few places. Perhaps you could advise me which hotels are good. Which is better? Jiangou hotel, Pacific hotel or New Century.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hua Ting Guest House

Where's New Century located?

What's your budget like? What kind of standard are you looking for? I'd usually recommend the Tianping Hotel over Jianguo Hotel as I think it's better value-for-money, and in the same neighbourhood.

4. Re: Hua Ting Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 25, 2009