We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shanghai Hotel

Montana
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
Shanghai Hotel

I am looking for a hotel recommendation in Shanghai.

I have two criteria: (1) Extremely convenient to shopping for my 12 year old daughter that will be traveling with me and (2) convenient to the main business district for my business meettings.

I prefer a 5 star hotel.. Thank you in advance for your help.

Shanghai
Level Contributor
699 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shanghai Hotel

Your choice should be Portaman Ritz Carlton, it is the "American Centre".

It has everything you are looking for and your daughter will be very comfortable to walk around in the complex while you are walking.

2,ooo Americans live or work in the complex.

Shanghai
Level Contributor
699 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Shanghai Hotel

Yet another typing error, that is while you are working, not walking, nice pool, supermarket for snacks. Five restaurants, with pizza, ribs all the comfort foods.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shanghai Hotel

Hey Montana! my husband went to MSU!!! The Portman is a good one, if it is near the business district you think it is, where are you going to be working? Your main district, may be Pudong, which isn't even close. Can you give us an address or a business name?

4. Re: Shanghai Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 15, 2009