We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durban, South Africa
3 posts
Save Topic
Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

Greetings from South Africa, can anyone help me with the above hotel's email address, I would like to request a Standard Hotel room Smoking, i have already got reservation for a few days - and already on my way. Thank you

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

Hi, there:

you do not really have to request via email for a smoking room, simply make this request upon check-in at the reception. or put you to the smoking floor.

hope this would be helpful

xiantourbooking

Durban, South Africa
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

Hi, thank you for your helpful information, the hotel in Hong Kong was very helpful to my email, that is Cosmpolitian Hotel. Wow what great service, the Assistant Reservations Supervisor today replied to my email and they reserved a smoking room. My compliments to the Hotel! I would like to arrange the same with Shanghai Hotel.

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
7,830 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

Contact shanghai@jinjianghotels.com or Fax to +86-21-62481056

Durban, South Africa
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

Thank you very much

5. Re: Smoking Room Shangha Hotel Wulumuqi North Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 19, 2014