We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks shanghai itinerary.

Penang Island...
6 posts
Save Topic
2 weeks shanghai itinerary.

Hi, i'm planning to visit shanghai for two weeks. i will be spending christmas and new year there. however, this is my first time to china, i have zero knowledge abt getting visa and all.

i do not know how should i plan my journey. may i ask some advice and help from you guys so that i can plan my journey. well, i only knew a few places to visit, such as zhujia jiao, hangzhou, suzhou. and what other places to visit while im there?

Thanks!

Phoebe

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 2 weeks shanghai itinerary.

I had been to Ximending.No it is not like here but you have markets like Qipu lu markets where you can haggle over the prices.Quality will depend and the prices differ a lot.A lot ultimately depends on your bargainable skills.

For fabric we have the South Bund,A&P Plaza,Souvenirs at YuYuan,Xinyang at Science n tech museum,580 for accesories,shoes,clothes and souvenirs.

Upscale shopping along Nanjing xilu and Huai hai lu and Xujiahui.Many electronics malls here too.

Penang Island...
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 2 weeks shanghai itinerary.

Hi..im currently at shanghai. I would like to ask if any of u know where can i buy cigarette rolling paper? Ive search in many places but i couldnt find any, even in the 烟酒专卖店. I live at 莲花南路. It would be best if u know any shop/stall selling it..

13. Re: 2 weeks shanghai itinerary.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 26, 2014