We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

Indian Wells
Level Contributor
38 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

I am not able to get a booking and have posted many different dates from August 2013 to July 2014. Any one no why?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

Did you try Booking.com?

www.booking.com/hotel/cn/jin-jiang.en.html

The hotel website reservation gave me an error message.

Indian Wells
Level Contributor
38 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

I tried skyscanner.com which looks at many sites and changed the date range to see if there was anything available at anytime. Looks like they shut down there reservations?

Indian Wells
Level Contributor
38 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

One more thing, I am looking for soft beds and that is why I am looking at this hotel along with the price.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

I guess you still didn't look at the link I gave you from Booking.com. If you had, you would have been able to see all the rooms available.

Indian Wells
Level Contributor
38 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

yes, I did and put in my dates and others but no availabilty like I said it seems to be blacked out for March/February maybe they are not booking as of yet for that time.

6. Re: Jinjiang Inn Huaihai Road East Shanghai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 02, 2014