We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel at pudong airport

vancouver
6 posts
Save Topic
hotel at pudong airport

is there a good hotel right at the shanghai pudong airport where you don't need to take taxi or shuttle bus?

London, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel at pudong airport

Is there any other reasonable hotel close enough to the airport that can accommodate three. I find it hard to believe that all their rooms accommodate only two. It's going to be a long night in the terminal!

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,248 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel at pudong airport

Did you call to see if they have rollaway/folding bed (most hotels have them and DZ has rooms big enough to fit a rooaway.

London, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel at pudong airport

No, I eventually got an email reply saying they could only accommodate 2. I will phone and hope I get someone else. I'll post the result.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,047 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel at pudong airport

Considering how cheap the rooms are, how about getting two rooms. That you save you the cost of 2 taxi rides and a lot of trouble and time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: hotel at pudong airport

We didn't want two rooms, too much hassle with shared cases. I think I've booked! Strangely I found a different website for the hotel which has let me input 3 adults for a room in the south building, £45. Just waiting for a confirmation.

16. Re: hotel at pudong airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014