We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

Does anybody know a motel/hotel that we can book for 3 people in Shanghai from Dec. 26 to Dec. 30? price range: $50-$100

Shanghai
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

There're several hotels I know with this price range, which area will you like to stay? Let me know so I can recommand one for you.

Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

Thanks.

We do not have any preference, as long as it has an easy access to public transportation.

Shanghai
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

HI, I think this hotel might be an option for you, the location is not very far to downtown. It's nice hotel with good price. www.rainbowhotel-shanghai.com/ppc/…

Please have a look the link and let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice weekend!

Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

Thank you so much. I tries the link.

1. I cannot get a room reservation for Dec. 26 on line.

2. My 18 years old son will travel with us. Will they be able to add a single bed in the same room? What is the extra charage?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Shanghai
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

Hi, I think for Dec hotel booking, it's not open for the booking. I just checked with the hotel, the extra bed is ok to add for your son, the fee is 300RMB per night. For booking, it might be better to book it 1 month ahead.

Enjoy your weekend!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

There is a motel chain in Shanghai. It's called Motel 168. Typically the regular rooms are 168 RMB per night. You can google Motel 168 and go on their site to see if the motel is right for you. Location will not be a problem because there are tons of motels under this brand in Shanghai. I think they operate like Travelodge in the UK.

Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

Thank you so much.

I will try later.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

did you manage to find any good hotel for 3 people?

9. Re: motel/hotel in Shanghai for 3 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 16, 2013