We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation in Shanghai

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation in Shanghai

Are their any companies in Shanghai that will pick me up at Pudong Airport and bring me to my hotel in a limo or a sedan. If you know of any, can you supply me with a web address please?

Taipei
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation in Shanghai

hi jimbuddi, try this http://www.shanghailimo.com/

northampton, MA
Level Contributor
43 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation in Shanghai

I don't know the direct answer to your question, but the Maglev

train goes from the airport to the subways and takes about 6 minutes, much faster than any car so if you can, take that.

Anyhow, that's what I'm planning to do when I go, but I travel light.

For more information go to Wang Jian Shuo's blog (just Google his name)

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation in Shanghai

Thanks to all. It looks like the Beza Limo you can only get on the streets. Anyhow, I booked a limo from the Hotel to pick me up.

4. Re: Transportation in Shanghai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:38 pm, September 28, 2005
Shanghai
Level Contributor
699 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation in Shanghai

Email your Hotel to book this for you.They all have their own luxury vehicles for airport pickup, or they will book it.Too messy to do yourself and the pice would be same.