We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belgium
1 post
Save Topic
Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

Hello,

We are from Europe and want to buy a goodbye present for a friend of us who's going to work in Shangai the next few years. We want to buy him a voucher for a massage center or wellness center in Shangai.

Can anyone advise us a good centre in Shangai? High quality preferably.

Thanks,

Tomas

Shanghai
Level Contributor
543 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

Hi,Tomas,

Since you didn't know which disctrict your friend will work in , so we suggest you need to buy the voucher brand which has chain store, then no matter where you friend work, he can use it actually. This is KEY Point.

Below pls find our suggestion on base above:

1)wellness center: Physical Fitness Beauty Centre (My friends experience yoga item for half an year already , it is very good and also reasonable price)

It has many branches in Shanghai and they have different practice items for woman or man, such as yoga, box ,running etc...

2)massage center:

Shanghai Yilin blindman massage

Datang massage center(my friends experience before.)

Green massage center (another customer who ever experience who recommend)

If later you know your friend's working area, we can give more details for what you need if any other question & you can drop us a message via mail : Susan205060@hotmail.com if need.

Good Luck!!

Yours sincerely,

Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

Have you tried Dragonfly (http://www.dragonfly.net.cn)?

USA
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

May I have the address for the blind massage center, and do you know their hours of operation? Thanks in advance!!!!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

I've found quite a number in the French Concession around Fuxing Zhonglu.

Rochester, Michigan
Level Contributor
723 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

I echo Ellyse's suggestion of Dragonfly. They are very popular with expats and have multiple locations in the city. They do gift certificates for one hour massage treatments along with memberships for 3000 rmb (membership is like a pre-paid card with a value of 5000 rmb in services). Not sure if you can order online though but worth checking into.

6. Re: Wellness centre / massages in Shangai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 08, 2009