We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Hongqiao airport to Pudong Airport IMPORTANT

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
13 helpful votes
From Hongqiao airport to Pudong Airport IMPORTANT

Hi Travelers

In case you want to use the metro to reach from Shanghai Hongqiao Internation airport to Shanghai Pudong International Airport, know that the reach last train which is starts around 22:00 is not enough, know that you have to change one more time the line, but you have to be at that new line not late than 21:55 otherwise you second and last train will leave.

In case that happened already, you have to come out on the last station and catch a taxi which will cost you from 130-150 RMB

3 replies to this topic
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
13,951 posts
1. Re: From Hongqiao airport to Pudong Airport IMPORTANT

Around this time period, better choice for Hongqiao > Pudong transfer is the shuttle bus, which operates about every 20 minutes, last departure at 23:00. RMB 30.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: From Hongqiao airport to Pudong Airport IMPORTANT

Thank you for the information, yes I know I have used this service before, I just want to give information for those who will choose the metro ), because this information you can not find in info desk or guide maps

Thanks

NNJ
Level Contributor
4,476 posts
55 reviews
33 helpful votes
3. Re: From Hongqiao airport to Pudong Airport IMPORTANT

It's not another line, just a short train for the same line. I would expect the short one should wait for the long one.

Reply to: From Hongqiao airport to Pudong Airport IMPORTANT
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted