We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

octopus drink cost

kelowna bc
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
octopus drink cost

Coming here in March what are cost for beer and cocktails can we bring some munchies and alcohol from nadi thanks

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
298 reviews
1. Re: octopus drink cost

Can't remember the prices but it wasn't that dear. You have to bear in mind that the resort is cash less. You could possibly email them and ask.

Yes you can take nibbles. Alcohol that you bring onto the island can only be drunk in your bure. It is resort policy and the law.

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
761 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: octopus drink cost

I have a photo somewhere with the prices, I will see if I can dig it out but they weren't that dear. They have Happy Hour and Cocktail of the day as well.

If you take minchies be sure to have a proper sealed container to store them in, there are island creatures that may help themselves to your treats, we discovered they liked chocolate......haha! Yes you can take alcohol to drink outside your bure.

3. Re: octopus drink cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 05, 2016