We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

communication with Octopus

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,623 posts
530 reviews
communication with Octopus

Does anyone know how the communication is with Octopus?? i have been trying to get quotes from them and not very good communication. Only one email, but they quoted me on a different room, and since then, nothing..just wondering..thank you

Pacific Coast...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
10,256 posts
150 reviews
11. Re: communication with Octopus

We have come off the 6am flight and made the Flyer with no trouble. It doesn't take long to exit customs if you get off the plane quickly ;and collect your bags yu should be out in no more than 40 mins and then get a taxi to the Marina about F$30 and 20mins max. travelling time at that time of day, we had time for breakfast with time to spare. Make sure you have travel insurance in case of flight delays so you will be covered.

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
757 posts
70 reviews
12. Re: communication with Octopus

I have never had a communication problem, but have usually booked online through their web page. In fact theyre great - the booking site rang me a couple if times when i was trying to arrange a booking for 11 of us recently, they were incredibly helpful.

As Marilyn said the resort boat is great!. You have your feet on the island sand by 11-11.30. Just in time for lunch & a cocktail. Ww have stayed 3 times in 2 years - WE LOVE IT - & having withdrawals because it looks like we cannot find time to go back for 12 months...

13. Re: communication with Octopus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 06, 2016