We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

If I have a flight from Nadi airport departing at 10pm, would I be ok to come back from the Yasawa Islands the same day on the flyer or should I play it safe and stay the final night on Viti Levu?

Many thanks!

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

We have done that a number of times - it's usually docked by 6pm, you will have a short wait for your luggage, and the bus will take you to the airport, should be there by 7pm. Only thing that could affect running times would be weather, and then it would have to be fairly extreme - check on that the day before you are due to travel.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
388 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

As suggested very good but just check the weather day before 3 hours before the flight is fine plus Nadi Airport needs a upgrade as the numbers going thru building immigration can be very slow at times .

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,816 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

You will have plenty of time, even in bad weather it will get there in time only a break down would delay you .

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

Thanks everyone! This means I can stay on the Yasawa Islands for the duration of my trip :)

5. Re: How punctual is the Yasawa flyer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 18, 2014