We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

Which Pacific Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
4 posts
Save Topic
Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

We are told $360/round trip for this and wondered if this is the best option. Private car and round trip but seemed perhaps others had some ideas of costs or used someone very safe and nice vehicle.

Anything would be helpful.

thank you,

Rachelle

27 replies to this topic
Save Reply
21. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

You got this sorted out mate?

Save Reply
22. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

You got this sorted out mate?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

Just got back from Fiji last night. I used a taxi to and from Nadi and when getting in late at night when we arrived, this was certainly the best option for us. What we could see of the road at night (no street lighting) there were large pot holes and lots of speed bumps near the villages. Having an experienced driver took the worry out of not knowing where I was going and was able to sit back and relax.. The trip there and back was about $330 fiji including a tip. Although and Pearl was a beauitful resort and would recommend it, it's a long way from Nadi airport so would probably choose another place next timecloser to Nadi.

Colorado
Level Contributor
61 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

Sir

I am out at First Landing and wanted a driver to take me to Pacific Harbour. Could you recommend one for me?

thank you

David Huber

25. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, March 26, 2014

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

Can highly recommend Fiji Transfers (www.fijitransfers.com) - excellent drivers and usually they stop at Namatakula Village for the most delicious village lunch (at Fiji Manager's residence) I have used them several times now. Payment is made direct to the driver, although booking arrangements are done via the website (Australia based).

Melbourne
Level Contributor
386 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?

have a look on the web at AIRPORT SHUTTLE FIJI we have used them in the past but just too the Sofitel they are quoting $225fj per person to PACIFIC HARBOUR which with the exchange rate about $129aus return each,WE have been to Fiji many times in the last 4 years and I would not like to drive as sometimes the roads are well not so good its easy to find your way as you really just have Kings rd and Queens round going around the whole island plus the bonus with a driver is you can take in the passing countryside.

Reply to: Safe Driver/Vehicle transfer from Nadi to Pacific Harbour?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted