We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Pacific Harbour

New Zealand
Level Contributor
31 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire Pacific Harbour

Can anyone advise if it is posssible to hire a van or 6 that seats 6 from Pacific Harbour fiji.

Queenstown
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

If its not too late.....try and contact Alamanda Tours, or maybe even Coral Sun....but Alamanda are based in Pac Harb, so hopefully you get a good deal

New Zealand
Level Contributor
31 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

Unfortunately they aren't very good at replying to emails !! Is iy best to drive from Nadi airport or get a taxi.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

Although i have never hired a van i do find that the last few trips using AVIS has been great im sure they would have something that seats 6 you could hire! I even book from home using the internet before going the rates have always been good and service has been good as well!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

Bluestrek we want to hire a car during our stay but find we can't book online because we want a Sunday pick up. Any suggestions?

We will be arriving back in Lautoka on a Sunday and going down to the Coral Coast, we don't mind if we have to get transport to the airport for pickup, but online it just says for all companies, not available that day.

Thanks Mari

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

I have had a look at the Avis website you can pick up drop off at the Airport but it does seem the vans are popular and booked out for at least the next couple of months on weekends that may be the problem. I would suggest you contact the car rental company you wish to choose directly and they may be able to help you. Usually on a Sunday it may be the airport that you have to get the car from. Hope this helps let me know how you go! Vans to hire do look popular and i do not think there are as many as cars to hire!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

You say:" is it posssible to hire a van or 6 that seats 6 from Pacific Harbour fiji."

We got a car from the Rental Office at the Pearl; saw quite a few vans parked there too; you could contact them. Good rates, last March...

http://thepearlsouthpacific.com/contact.htm

This is for the hotel, but they could advise you....

7. Re: Car Hire Pacific Harbour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:32 am, March 02, 2011